How to become a Member
In order to become GNFA member, please read By-Laws Article 1 of “Constitution and By-Laws of GNFA.”
- A copy of the Constitution can be obtained from the membership committee coordinator.
- The Membership application can be filled at any time, however, in order to vote, one has to fill out membership application 180 days before the election day.
- For NEW membership, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, contact the Membership Committee Coordinator who is listed at the Trustees Page under ‘Membership Committee’
You must appear in person to become a member.
[table “24” not found /]
- Membership renewals are now open for 2014.
You must appear in person for membership renewal.
[table “25” not found /]